Sunday, October 4, 2009

School Pics

I took Jax and Brooke over to Sierra's school on picture day to get their pictures done since I wanted them all to match.
Jax went first and watched as the guy hit himself with the chicken and was being goofy. Jax was laughing so hard at him and then he turns to me and says, "Mom, that guy is funny!" Needless to say, we got a pretty good picture of him.
Then it was Brooke's turn. I set her up on the pedastal and the guy started in with his antics. She just stared at him. I was reminded again why I haven't taken her in to get her pictures done for a while. She never smiles. It is even hard for me to get a smile out of her when I'm holding the camera at home! He couldn't get her to crack one little grin, so he told me to come stand by the camera to get her to smile. I told her to show me her teeth and smile and she finally did... once. At least we caught it and her picture turned out cute too.
On the other hand, Sierra will be getting retakes as her eyes were half closed. She came home and told me that she looked sleepy in her picture! Hopefully the retakes will be better!

2 comments:

QB Family said...

So cute! Brooke looks a lot older in her picture. Jax has such a cute smile!

Lindsay said...

It's so good to hear from you! I love to see your beautiful family!!